The device offers pain relief from chronic, post-traumatic and post-surgical causes. It reduces muscle spasms and improve joint contractures.
It has 3 treatment programs: Stand-alone ultrasound & TENS, or Combined therapy (TENS+Ultrasound)
- adjust treatment duration: 5, 10, 15mins
- Equipped with notice of incorrect-contact and overheat protection function
- adjust TENS intensity
- Ultrasound therapy amplifies the effect of a TENS pain relief machine by penetrating deep into tissue to relieve pain
- For FULL CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS including the use of Ultrasound please see the Detla Portable Manual.
- Load detection system and Temperature protection function
- Temporal maximum effective intensity: 2.4 W/cm²
- Duty cycle: 30%, 40%, 50%
- Output wave.: Bi-phasic square pulse
- Carrier Frequency (C.F.): 2.5 kHz
- Treatment frequency: 1 – 120 Hz