The Walkin’ Rear Splint may benefit pets with the following conditions:
- osteoarthritis of the tarsal or metatarsal joints
- Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- soft tissue injuries to tarsal or metatarsal tendons/ligaments
- Achilles tendon injury
- or metatarsal joint instabilities or malformations
- neurological conditions causing knuckling of paw
- post-surgical protection
The Walkin’ Rear Splints come in a range of sizes to fit your dog or pet perfectly. The sizes range from XXSmall to XLarge to make sure most breeds are covered. All splints come with adjustable straps to best fit the splint to your pet’s dimensions. Splints will not be effective if they are too loose or too tight.
Please keep in mind that Walkin’ Rear Splints are designed to support the lower part of the legs. They will not stabilize the knee on the rear leg. Please check with your local veterinarian before using the splint on your dog or pet.
If you have a cat and are interested in these splints, you will need to order the XXSmall or XSmall splint, depending on the size of your cat. See chart.